Anger and conflicts – how to turn them into something useful
Anger is like a child, you don’t want to put it behind the driving wheel and you don’t want to stack it in the trunk. It is our co-driver. How do we treat the co-driver? How would we want to be accepted, treated by a person who is driving us? Why do we build relationships in the first place? What is the essence of a relationship? Animals are very interesting beings and they are excellent teachers for us. Through the past years we learned from them (and humans of course) what means honesty, openness, authenticity, boldness, empathy, harmony, communication, routine, creativity, we experienced what true happiness means and so much more. Animals have relationships where they feel comfortable, where they can be as “special” as they are, where they are safe. If they don’t like someone or something, they go away. There is no hypocrisy or covering, no manipulation, or dubiousity. Everything is pretty simple and most of all real. Every one of us has his teachers. Are we willing and ready to listen, see, use the knowledge and change?
Now, how do we use anger as our assistant, how to express our pain, sadness, disappointments, and expectations, that mount up as anger?
About that we will talk, Natalie and Sara, in three modules, three online workshops.
mag. Natalie Cvikl Postružnik:
Executive Business and Life Coach, linguist, journalist, insightful mentor, and lecturer. The editor-in-chief of the portal and magazine Navdihni me (Inspire me).
With her whole heart devoted to the work with horses and equine assisted coaching
What you get and what you invest
– three virtual workshops, about 135 min, live via zoom, with two international coaches, motivators, and speakers, with over 20 years of experiences
– worksheets with exercises, briefings, and directions for immediate implementation in your life
– the additional opportunity to work individually with two top coaches a month after the workshop
– follow up via email as to track your progress in your tempo and wishes in the time of the training
– access to the video recordings for three months after the end of our workshops,
– virtual nerworking with other participants in a closed, safe, respectful and discreet virtual group
– a special surprise… (psssst… we will tell you more about it after you apply, but trust us, it is worth it)
– the whole value of all three modules and the extras is: 2717 eur
– as we want to make the content of our virtual workshops accessible to as many as possible: your investment for three modules is only 97 eur; for one module 87 eur, and two modules 227 eur
Module 1 – Conflicts/anger in the family: CHILDREN, PARENTS, PARTNER
16. 6. 2020 at 20.30 CEST
Module 2 – Conflicts/anger at the workplace: coworkers, employees, bosses
23. 6. 2020 at 20.30 CEST
Module 3 – Conflicts/anger in everyday situations
30. 6. 2020 at 20.30 CEST
|Modul 1, part A
– what is anger and what to do with it
Module 1, Part B
|Module 2, Part A
– what is anger at work and how to deal with it
Module 2, Part B
|Module 3, sklop A
– what is anger in your everyday situations (bank, traffic, grocery store, insurance company …)
Module, Part B